All the information on this website deals with private sector issues/ investigations. If corporate services are also needed, just click on this link for further information - http://www.Metro-Investigations.com or call (800) 239-3200!
If you are more comfortable with your native language, please use this option to translate our website for you.
1) Always an excuse why can’t meet – Big Dramas
i.) Car accidents;
2) Won’t give physical address;
3) Won’t give telephone number;
4) Commits too quickly – “in love” – without ever meeting;
5) Entrenched too quickly (i.e., “Friends” your family/ friends on FaceBook and begins a relationship with them);
6) Won’t allow any type video conferencing/ webcam;
7) Won’t allow impromptu picture via phone;
8) Doesn’t have any current pictures (time & date stamp/ current newspaper);
9) Involved in modeling profession (Easy access to all types pictures);
10) FaceBook Profiles – low number of friends (less than 100 is a good rule of thumb);
11) Friends aren’t tagged – (can’t tag people in pictures because they really aren’t your friends – no clue who they are or what their names are);
12) No way to verify employment.We have some simple tips that you should use as a precursor before engaging in any type of on-line relationship, but you have to take our Social Media Investigation class at the Institute of Investigative Sciences. See you there!